During your stay here, please respect these rules for a safe holiday for everybody:
- Always keep the safety distance of at least 1 meter from other people.
- Always use the mask in the indoor spaces and outside of your pitch/living accommodation. Only children under 6 are exempted.
- Any form of aggregation or gathering is prohibited.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water or sanitizing gel.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with disposable tissues when you sneeze or cough. If you don't have a tissue, use the elbow crease.
- If you have a fever over 37.5 °C, acute respiratory infections or if you know you are positive for Covid-19, do not leave your pitch/living accommodation and do not go to the Reception. Contact the Reception of the campsite by phone.
- Keep the surfaces of your equipment always clean and sanitized in the pitch/living accommodation.
- Any kind of equipment must be positioned inside the pitch, at least 1 meter from the perimeter.
- Parents are asked to make their children aware of the importance of following these rules and are required to supervise their children in any situation.
CHECK IN/CHECK OUT: Only one guest per group is admitted in the Reception. It is always mandatory to wear a mask. We recommended to do the check-in online.
LIVING ACCOMMODATIONS: The living accommodations are cleaned and sanitized at each guest change, with the use of certified cleaning products or other physical means. Natural air exchange and periodic cleaning of air conditioner filters are also guaranteed.
PITCHES: The size of the pitches grants the safety distance, the chance to live the whole day in the open air and enjoy the rays of sunshine. The open sides (access) of the caravans/campers/tents positioned on the pitch must respect a distance of at least 3 meters from other neighboring units. In addition, all kinds of equipment must be positioned inside the pitch, at least 1 meter from the perimeter.
COMMON TOILET BUILDINGS: The sanitizing gels are located at various points and all the toilets can be used keeping the minimum distances foreseen. The constant sanitization of surfaces, contact parts and toilets, carried out by specialized personnel, together with the natural circulation of air, guarantees the safety of the users.
SWIMMING POOLS AND WATER PARKS: The pools and the water slides are open regularly. The chlorine contained in swimming pool water is constantly monitored (free active chlorine between 1.0 - 1.5 mg/l; combined chlorine ≤ 0.40 mg/l; pH 6.5 - 7.5.) and prevents the spread of the virus in water. It is possible to use the solarium and/or any green areas, which may have available equipment (deckchairs, sun beds) positioned at the prescribed distance, with dedicated paths to reach them. At each change of user, deckchairs and sun beds will be sanitized by the staff.
BEACH AND LAKE: Between the beach equipment (sun beds, chairs, towels) it’s request to keep a distance of at least 1.5 m. There are no particular rules for bathing in the lake, other than the classic recommendation to keep the safety distance of 1 meter. Any form of aggregation or assemblage is prohibited. The practice of group recreational and sporting activities is prohibited.
RESTOURANT: The mask should always be worn when not sitting at the table (only children under 6 are exempted). It is possible to book the tables and to do take-away service.
DAILY VISITS: No type of visits is allowed.
ENTERTAINMENT: There would be a soft program and with number limitation.
FITNESS ROOM: The fitness room is open during the opening times available at the reception. The fitness room has to be booked at the reception and it’s allowed to use the gym only one person at a time.